Representative Audience Evaluations for Speaking Engagements
- Inspirational speaker! She has enriched healthcare with her thoughtful reflection on her experiences and tools she has developed and shares.
- Powerful speaker
- Very moving presentation from a patient/family presentation which is highly motivating/inspirational.
- Her message and delivery were so poignant and heartfelt. I liked that her slides were simple pictures to reflect her feelings or a moment. They worked well to support her stories and to allow the audience to fully listen to her message.
- Her story was eye opening to many things that we as healthcare practitioners sometimes don’t see.
- Great speaker. She was able to put the personal touch to why we do what we do to improve safety in our hospitals.
- One of my favorite presentations of the day. Gave me a lot to think about!
- Very poignant and emotionally engaging speaker.
- It was an honor to hear about her experience with healthcare from a non-medical perspective. I will work to be a better care partner for my family.
Karen spoke at our patient safety Learning and Action Network event. Her ability to turn healthcare statistics into meaning on a personal level was inspiring and effective at motivating the audience to immediate action within their own facilities. I would highly recommend Karen as a speaker and motivator!
Karen Curtiss inspired participants at our conference, Quality and Safety Education for Nurse Educators and Clinical Leaders, with her important and timely message about patients and families as essential collaborators in patient safety and quality. Nursing students who visit the CampaignZero website have embraced the valuable messages and resources that are provided and are sharing it with their patients and families and professional colleagues. She provides an exceptional presentation that provides practical tools and information on how health professionals can engage with patients and their caregivers to deliver safe and effective care.
I was very impressed with Karen’s presentation at the Southern California QSEN workshop. Her presentation was DYNAMIC, entertaining, and thought provoking. As a seasoned nurse, I appreciate her patient centered approach and advocacy for intervention and prevention.